Monday, August 30, 2010

Turning 25

Today I turned 25! I spent the day at home with my precious little girl just hanging out. She gave me a great birthday present at about 7:30 this morning when she decided to have an explosive diaper that covered her, me and all her blankets! It took me about 45 minutes to clean up while she wailed her little lungs out because she was hungry. I couldn't feed her until I got all the poop off of us though! She was pretty good after that - even let me get a little bit of a nap in. When Brandon got home from work, he gave me a beautiful birthstone ring! I LOVE IT! I haven't been able to wear my wedding rings since I was about 20 weeks pregnant because my fingers got so fat and they still don't fit, so I'm glad to finally be able to wear a ring again. We went out for supper at the Lamplighter to celebrate. Now we are just hanging out as a family watching the news. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, beautiful daughter and amazing family and friends. I love you all!




                                             My present from Brandon



My Beautiful Baby Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment