Monday, October 11, 2010

I survived!

Well, I survived my first day back at work, and I have to admit, even though I missed my baby girl more than anything, it wasn't as bad as I thought. I plastered the desktop on my computer, my desk, my bulletin board and my clipboard with pictures of my precious baby girl and every time I saw her big toothless grin smiling at me, I smiled and remembered what a precious gift was waiting for me when I got home!
My mother-in-law had come over during the day and started a roast with carrots and potatoes in the crockpot too so I didn't have to worry about supper when I got home either! All I had to do was snuggle with my little girl and hang out with my husband - what can get better than that?!

My cousin Laura and her husband Ted had a baby boy today! Nathaniel James Leonard. He was 3 pounds heavier than Liza when she was born and the same length. I've only seen pictures but it looks like he's a little chunker! Mom and baby are doing great! And he was born exactly 2 months after Liza Bear (Happy 2 month Birthday, Liza!!)

Wednesday is Liza's 2 month baby check-up. Hope she's growing great!





No comments:

Post a Comment