Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2 Month Check Up

Today was Liza Bear's 2 month Well-Baby check up, which meant yes, shots! She let out a few wails which turned into the silent cry and her cute little face got all red and then the tears came. Mommy got her calmed down in not too long of a time and overall, she was quite the little trooper! She also managed to poop all over daddy and her blanket after getting weighed! Our little girl is growing up fast! She now weights 11 lbs 5 oz and is 23 1/4 inches long. That's 5 lbs and 2 inches since she's been born! I had the afternoon off so she and I spend cuddle time at home this afternoon. We also got a lot of playing and a few smiles in! Even though I've only been back at work for 2 1/2 days, I  really really miss being home all day with her. 
Sleeping Beauty

My Owies



No comments:

Post a Comment